Gotham Heat Gotham Heat

Awesome.

Great job. The art could have been better, but the direction, story, and voice acting makes me not care.

Also, I'm very happy to see Detective Bullock make a return, he was one of my favorite characters from the animated series.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Wow

You are just pure, unadulterated awesome. Unrivaled in story telling and beautiful animation. I had often wondered where Bitey had come from, and now we're finding out all about him. I'm quite excited and look forward (as always) to your next film!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Great!

This is probably the most hilarious flash I've ever seen, it's so random and the thing with the cat is great. Keep the classics comin'

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Amazing

One of the best games I've ever played on Newgrounds. The concept is just awesome and really brings back the nostalgia. I'm amazed at how well all of these characters fit into the Mario stages. Especially Link considering he's not even from a side scrolling game (Unless you count Link's Awakening, but c'mon that's not even really a Zelda game).

Tetraform Tetraform

Great

Great game. It's simple, but I think of that as a plus sometimes. The game is a little easy, as I beat it in one try with a full planet. Really my only criticism, though. Great job =)

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Well done!

This definitely lasted me quite a while. Upgraded everything, then constructed a ship made of 12 level 5 homing rocket launchers. Enemies explode just by looking at that best :P

Great job. Now make another one with even moar upgrades!

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 9) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 9)

Good job!

5:00 - Duck Hunt: Intro
5:05 - Super Mario Bros. 2: World 1

Sonic 2 Final Boss-Metaljonus Sonic 2 Final Boss-Metaljonus

Awesome job

One of my favorite final boss battle songs of all games, and it sounds very nice in guitars :P

Streets of Rage 2 Stage 1 Streets of Rage 2 Stage 1

Could have been better

Not a very good remix of the original. Too bland IMO.
Add a bit more complexity and don't deviate so much from the orignal.

innocents innocents

Very good, but..

This is a very well done portrait, however it has a glaring flaw that I can't seem to ignore.. which is that the cheek on the right is wayy too far out.

If it wasn't for that this would have been absolutely perfect. :/

darth vader darth vader

Not bad

It's pretty good, except his head is kinda... lopsided.

ffatboijosh responds:

yeah i know, i kinda did this in a hurry

Droplets Droplets

Whoa..

Holy crap that's awesome. I love the sense of depth you get with the blurring and shading. It goes together pretty well. And who says you need color to make an awesome artwork? =P

smbhax responds: