Gotham Heat Gotham Heat

Awesome.

Great job. The art could have been better, but the direction, story, and voice acting makes me not care.

Also, I'm very happy to see Detective Bullock make a return, he was one of my favorite characters from the animated series.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Wow

You are just pure, unadulterated awesome. Unrivaled in story telling and beautiful animation. I had often wondered where Bitey had come from, and now we're finding out all about him. I'm quite excited and look forward (as always) to your next film!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Great!

This is probably the most hilarious flash I've ever seen, it's so random and the thing with the cat is great. Keep the classics comin'

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Awesome

I keep watching this movie over and over again. Love the musc and the animation fits perfectly with it. Great job!

Wish I had dreams like that. >_>

Madness Mini 4 Madness Mini 4

Eh.

It was oo...kk... but not nearly as good as the original Madness episodes. The animation wasn't that great. Kinda robotic. And the assasin didn't do much other than stand around and move his gun.

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

Classic

This is one of the most classic flash movies to me. Was one of the first that I actually remember. Love it. And River City Ransom kicks ass!

the YuYu the YuYu

Awesome

All of the Brackenwood stories are completely awesome. This one is definitely no exception. Actually I think this one's one of the best so far. Great animation and awesome music!